Sunglasses at the wedding on the pier!

Sunglasses at the wedding on the pier!
Not your usual wedding picture...

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Law & Order While Alivia Sleeps...

Dun dun. Every day at 1pm while my baby naps, I try to watch Law & Order - SVU. Although I changed the spelling by one letter, I named my ALIVIA after one of the main characters on the show, Detective Olivia Benson. The other main detective, Elliott Stabler, "sweetly" refers to his partner of 12+ years as "Liv." My plan is to do the same with my baby! Right now, Alivia Marie Ernest goes by the following names: Piv, Pivie, Pivlet, "the Piv," and "Dibs/Dibbers (by my dad ???). Her name is NOTAllie/Ali now, and it never will be. I like the nickname Liv so much, that I actually considered naming her Olive, just so people wouldn't get confused. Have you seen Little Miss Sunshine? Or, maybe you have heard of Aerosmith's Steven Tyler's daughter, Liv Tyler? Regardless - my little daughter's name is Alivia, spelled with an A not an O. This may seem like strange blog post content, but the point is simple. My baby has a unique name! Her nursery wall doesnt lie!!! Dun dun.

No comments:

Post a Comment