Sunglasses at the wedding on the pier!

Sunglasses at the wedding on the pier!
Not your usual wedding picture...

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Slacking on the Job

To all of the millions of fans who follow Alivia's blog, I'd like to issue a public apology. You see, Alivia has needed some rest and relaxation from all of her newly found stardom, and she decided it would be best if she spent a few days at the spa. I promise, as her personal agent, that the Alivia Marie Ernest blog will be up and running in full force by tomorrow, 9/30/2009. Please take note: today marks one month before Alivia's 1st birthday. Oddly enough, last year at this time I was very immersed in the planning of an event which earned the small firm where I was working, over $65,000. Our CEO, who was as proud as a peacock regarding the success of the event which "I" (as in me alone, just myself, no one else, etc.) planned, never offered me a compliment. Yeah, so... That stings. A lot. Needless to say, I'm now a stay-at-home-mom working on this blog... among other projects. So, if "I'm slacking on the job" of writing the Alivia blog... it is merely just desserts.



No comments:

Post a Comment