Sunglasses at the wedding on the pier!

Sunglasses at the wedding on the pier!
Not your usual wedding picture...

Thursday, October 14, 2010

What's a girl to do?

I'm kind of superstitious even though I know that as a Christian, and especially as a practicing Catholic, that I shouldn't be... But the weirdest thing happens sometimes regarding my marriage, and I'm almost too scared to write about it! Whenever I go on and on and on about how wonderful my husband is; either on facebook or on this blog, etc., we always end up getting into some kind of stupid disagreement about nonsense. For instance, a few posts back you probably noticed that I posted pictures of roses that were simply gorgeous! Two dozen for my birthday? -- "Wow! that's so sweet, baby. Thank you so much." Fifteen roses a week later that literally looked like red velvet, just because? "Oh my! I'm so loved!" Now, wouldn't it figure that we would end up having an argument just days later, while the roses were still very fresh from the florist? Uhh! So, last night I was surprised with FOUR DOZEN ROSES from Bob, "just because it's Wednesday," my hubby tells me! Ahhhh!!! What's a girl to do?

1 comment: