Sunglasses at the wedding on the pier!

Sunglasses at the wedding on the pier!
Not your usual wedding picture...

Monday, October 11, 2010

True Love in the Family...

Today is your average Monday, but, sometimes it is just nice to say "I love you." With all of the stress consuming our lives these days - it it especially important to remember those who we feel such strong emotions toward... Now, I don't mean to be sappy! I just want to (as they say) remember to stop and smell the roses once in awhile!!! I can't promise Bob and Alivia that I will relax and suddenly become a calm, chilled out woman; but I can promise them both that I will give it my all to always appreciate the love that they give to me. And to the rest of my family -

Scott & Abby, Bob & Alivia, Mom & Dad - I LOVE YOU!



No comments:

Post a Comment