Sunglasses at the wedding on the pier!

Sunglasses at the wedding on the pier!
Not your usual wedding picture...

Friday, October 1, 2010

To the folks who made the movie "Knocked Up" - Thank you!

"Everything she sees, she says she wants. Everything she wants, I know she gets! That's my daughter in the water. Everything she owns I bought her... Everything she owns. That's my daughter in the water. Everything she knows I taught her... Everything she knows.

Everything I say, she takes to heart. Every thing she takes, she takes apart! That's my daughter in the water, everytime she fell I caught her... Everytime she fell. That's my daughter in the water, I lost everytime I fought her... Yeah, I lost every time!

That's my daughter in the water, Who'd have ever thought her? Who'd have ever thought?"



Alivia, I love you!!!\

No comments:

Post a Comment