Sunglasses at the wedding on the pier!

Sunglasses at the wedding on the pier!
Not your usual wedding picture...

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ordering Birthday Supplies, a Sleepy Baby, and Wendy Williams' - "Say It Like You Mean It"

I was busy ordering "Disney Princess" Birthday Supplies when alas! I heard a little wimper followed by a real cry (tears included!). I went into Alivia's room and immediately handed her a bottle - because she is just a bit spoiled, as I may have mentioned before! I always walk in with my camera, because I never know if she will be in the mood for a quick picture... She never is, but that doesn't stop me from trying!


Not the best photo, but it's accurate at least - she's pretty sleepy, drinking a bottle, and I'm just happy to be hugging my little baby! I took her into the living room to "show" her the Disney Princess birthday supplies I'm ordering for her - and again, she hides from the camera. She doesn't care about my pictures, her birthday supplies, or this blog most of all! What does she care about? ...."Say it like you mean it, come on and shout it out... how you doing?" She LOVES the Wendy Williams' Show theme song.


No comments:

Post a Comment